Our client is a leading trade media platform for the global solar photovoltaics industry, based in Berlin.
– Coordinate, organize and manage Company Events (conference/webinar/other formats).
– Be the contact person before, during, and after Event (e-mail communication, scheduling, online calls) for speakers and event partners.
– Keep the overview of all event bookings, incl. events media partnerships, and ensure fulfillment.
– Create post-event reports, draw conclusion from the data and adapt future events.
– In coordination with Head of Operations, develop and implement the magazine Event strategy and new event formats, and support in streamlining existing workflows.
– Ensure each project stays within the budget and manage the budget accordingly.
– Book and work with external agencies and service providers.
– In coordination with the respective departments, develop sponsorship opportunities as well as event content and structure.
– Set-up and maintain event websites, mailings, and visuals.
– Generally, support and coordinate the Events team.
– Travel to national and international events.
– Experience in event project management.
– Attention to detail and follow-through with the ability to complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
– Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills (spoken and written).
– Highly responsive and proactive attitude.
– A high degree of maturity, professionalism, and service orientation.
– Problem-solver and fast learner, with strong analytical capabilities.
– Affinity for learning and introducing new technologies (e.g., Mailchimp, WordPress, BigMarker).
– Ability to work gracefully with multiple stakeholders and teams.
– Fluency in English and German
– Proficient with the MS Office suite.
– Ability to think strategically about business and product challenges.
– Flexibility with working hours as our client base is international.
– Flexibility to travel to national and international tradeshows.
– Knowledge of the renewable energy industry, specifically solar, will be viewed favorably.
– Join an international team: Based in Berlin, you will work in a global team.
– Work for a purpose: Sustainability.
– High level of responsibility: You will work in a team that will give you support and the freedom to grow.
– Flexible working hours.
– Opportunity to create an international network.
– National and international travel.